NEW! Zoom Intuition Class – starts Sunday
The next session of my online workshop, Living From Your Intuition, begins tomorrow. During this 4-week class, we meet once a week by Zoom, so if you register tonight, you have plenty of time to study the first lessons before the first call on Thursday night.
I always say that intuition is like discovering “the magic in life,” and that’s what this class is all about. Part of the class is taught through online video lessons, guided meditations and practice activities, and then on Thursdays at 6 CST, we’ll meet as a class to talk to each other live. Sessions are recorded, so if you miss one session, that’s fine – you can submit your questions in advance and listen to them later.
If you learn how to live this way, I GUARANTEE you, your life will become much easier. If you are worried about COVID-19, ask your intuition to guide you when going to the store, venturing out for a walk, spending time with friends. It will always guide you and keep you safe. It will guide you through a chaotic summer and keep fear, anxiety, hopelessness and despair far far away.
For more details, check out the class now.
Wishing you all peace and love,
What you can expect from this class:
- 4-week class, all materials available on our website 24-7
- live teleseminars with Echo Bodine on Thursdays at 6 CST
- pre-recorded audio lectures twice a week
- partner and group practice exercises
- a private forum to connect and discuss with your classmates
- ongoing discussion, Q&A, and support
- How intuition works and where it comes from
- Why intuition is like discovering the magic in life
- How to tell the difference between your intuition, emotion, and psychic information
- How to trust your inner voice when we receive so many mixed messages from the world
- What to do when your intuition tells you something that could change your life
- How we can use intuition to help others
- How intuition can help you to get through your life with peace and grace
Leave a Comment