Lunch Vibe tomorrow…and oops!
Just a quick reminder that I’ll be back with Lunch Vibe again tomorrow at 12 CST. Everyone is invited to join us live for free, but the conference line is limited to 25. To receive recordings of all of these meditations in the future, subscribe here. To receive a recording of tomorrow’s call only, leave a tip in the tip jar, and we’ll send it right out to you.
Oops! It was brought to our attention that the registration link was broken for my upcoming Online Psychic Development for Beginners. It’s fixed now, and class starts September 14, 2020. Now that everyone is Zooming, our biweekly teleseminars will be live, recorded Zoom calls. It’s a wonderful way to expand your psychic gifts while building community. Register here.
Psychic Development for Beginners
This interactive 6-week course has taught people in 6 continents. Author and teacher Echo Bodine will take you through a wide range of engaging activities, all designed to open you up to your soul’s gifts.
What you can expect from this class:
- audio lectures and videos twice a week
- recorded Zoom calls with Echo Bodine every other Thursday at 6 CST
- weekly partner and group practice exercises
- a private forum to connect and discuss with your classmates
- ongoing discussion, Q&A, and support
The coursework, videos, and discussions are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. What you put into it is what you’ll get out of it, but you can anticipate devoting about 1-2 hours per week during this class.
- How to tell the difference between your intuition, emotion, and psychic information
- How to clear and protect yourself from unwanted energy
- Understanding the 4 Psychic Gifts
- How to use grounding to keep yourself in the “real world”
- Meeting Your Spirit Guides
- Whether and when to tell family and friends
Leave a Comment