Next online class begins Monday
Online Psychic Development for Beginners with Echo Bodine
Begins Monday, April 16, 2016
World-renowned psychic, healer, author and teacher Echo Bodine presents Online Psychic Development for Beginners: Level I. This interactive 6-week course, which has taught more than a thousand people in 6 continents, will take you through a wide range of engaging activities, all designed to open you up to your innate intuitive abilities—your soul’s gifts.
- Understanding Intuition
- Grounding and Clearing
- The Gift of Prophesy
- Telling Family and Friends
- Clairvoyance and Clairaudience
- Clairgustance and Clairsentience
- Giving Your First Reading
The coursework and private communities are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. What you put into it is what you’ll get out of it, but you can anticipate devoting about 2-3 hours per week during this class.
You’ll participate in a variety of activities:
- 3 live tele-seminars with Echo Bodine — submit your questions in advance or talk to Echo live
- partner activities: work with a practice partner by email or phone
- video lectures with direct instruction and meditations from Echo Bodine
- individual activities for practice at home: clearing exercises, meditation, journal entries, etc.
- membership to a private community
Register at Viva Institute.
What people are saying:
“Psychic Development for Beginners gave me such a better understand of my authentic self. With this course I was able to uncover some unconscious blocks, and I began healing these blocks. The opportunities for learning, connecting, healing and understanding yourself were incredible. I would highly recommend this course.”– Mandi, Minnesota
“I would definitely recommend Psychic Development for Beginners to others. The content, curriculum, teachers, classroom experiences – all are filled with integrity and clearly defined, valuable information. It’s a “user-friendly” class! That promotes a safe, encouraging, comfortable environment in which to learn and explore your psychic abilities. I loved it!” – Stephanie, Oregon
Leave a Comment