Let’s shift the energy over to something exciting
November’s just around the corner! Most of us will be raking up the leaves in our yards, putting away all the summer fun, and our thoughts turn to the holiday season. For some, it’s an exciting time. For others, they dread what’s coming.
Let’s shift the sad energy over to something exciting! Spend the month of November with me, developing a deep connection to your intuition. Your inner voice. That part of your soul that loves you un-conditionally and wants to help you get through life in a more positive way. It’s not like the “olden days” when pa referred to it as “that woman’s thing” and ma had no idea what it really was.
Intuition is a very sacred part of ALL OF US – including our pets. It’s divine guidance, knowledge, wisdom from within. Spend the month of November doing something positive for yourself. Find that part of yourself and learn how to trust it and rely on it. I guarantee it makes your life so much easier to maneuver through.
Living from Your Intuition – online class
November 1 – 30, 2018
This November, join Echo Bodine for Living from Your Intuition, an exciting new online course at Viva Institute. What is intuition? What does it feel like? How can we trust our inner voice when we receive so many mixed messages from others in the world? Speaking straight from her heart, author Echo Bodine will teach you how to use your intuition to live a happier and more fulfilling life by opening yourself to your life’s greatest gift – your intuition.
Two audio lessons will be delivered directly to your inbox twice a week. You’ll have ongoing exercises and practice activities throughout each week, all things that you can try while you’re on the go. During each of the recorded teleseminars, call in and ask Echo Bodine your questions live. The private community is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- audio lectures delivered to your inbox twice a week *
- live teleseminars (submit questions in advance or talk to Echo LIVE)
- activities for you to practice at home
- partner and group practice exercises
- a private forum to connect and discuss with your group
- ongoing discussion, Q&A, and support
- How intuition works and where it comes from
- Why Echo says “intuition is like discovering the magic in life”
- How to tell the difference between your intuition, emotion, and psychic information
- How to trust your inner voice when we receive so many mixed messages from the world
- What to do when your intuition tells you something that could change your life
- How we can use intuition to help others
- How intuition can help you to get through your life with peace and grace
- read more…
“Your intuition will guide you. Your part is to do what it suggests. It may bring some changes to your life, but you will feel fully alive.” – Echo Bodine