16 Misconceptions About Psychics
June 2, 2014//
I’ve published this list of 16 Misconceptions About Psychics in my book The Gift, and I thought you’d enjoy seeing it again. What would YOU add to the list?
- We can read people’s minds.
- We’re all vegetarians.
- We can see our own futures easily.
- We know everything going on in the world.
- We wear hoop earrings, lots of scarves, all have black cats and gaze into our crystal balls.
- We can all see ghosts.
- We can all communicate with the deceased.
- That we know people’s secrets.
- That we don’t have drama cause we know everything, that we have it all figured out.
- That we should work for free because of our gifts.
- That it comes naturally and we don’t have to work on our gifts.
- People put us on pedestals because they think we’re really close to God…
- …or that we work for Satan.
- That we’re all frauds.
- That we’re all going to hell for doing this work.
- That these gifts can’t be learned. They come naturally.