Online and In-Person Psychic Development Classes
Online Class: September 19
This interactive 6-week course has taught people in 6 continents. Author and teacher Echo Bodine (The Gift and A Still, Small Voice) will take you through a wide range of engaging activities, all designed to open you up to your innate intuitive abilities—your soul’s gifts.
- Understanding intuition
- How to clear and protect yourself
- Using grounding to keep yourself in the “real world”
- The 4 Psychic Gifts
- Whether and when to tell family and friends
- Weekly partner practice
- Giving your first reading
- Ask Echo LIVE
Online Course Pacing
The coursework and private communities are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. What you put into it is what you’ll get out of it, but you can anticipate devoting about 2-3 hours per week during this class. Click to register for the online class.
You’ll participate in a variety of activities:
- 3 live teleseminars — submit your questions in advance or talk to Echo LIVE
- video lectures with direct instruction and meditations
- partner activities: work with a practice partner by email or phone
- individual activities for practice at home: clearing exercises, meditation, journal entries, etc.
- membership to a private community
In-Person Psychic/Spiritual Development Class: Begins Wednesday, October 2nd, 2019
16-week class, Wednesdays from 7- 9:15 pm
- Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Clairsentience (Empath), Clairgustance
- The Soul’s Perspective of Life, Death and Life after Death
- Reincarnation and Past Life Regression
- Spirit Guides
- Astral Projection (soul travel)
- Seances, Channeling, Ouija Board, Pendulums
Each week we discuss a different topic and do a psychic exercise ie; billets, photo’s, psychometry, names.
$30 per week
The Center for Intuitive Living
5356 Chicago Ave. So. in Minneapolis
Register for the In-Person Class
Send an email to Echo@echobodine.com
People ask me if it’s okay to miss a few classes here and there and my answer is that you will get out of this class exactly what you put into it. If you want to develop your gifts and have a better understanding of life and why we go through the experiences we do, I highly recommend attending all of them.
Copyright 2019 Echo Bodine. All rights reserved.