Oneness Study Group with Bobby Sullivan
I am pleased to announce a new class/study group on the topic of ‘Oneness’
Each week we will explore astounding metaphysical concepts and catalysts for change. This is for those wishing to delve deeper into their spiritual journey and have group discussions and meditations that will help open up the understanding and experience of what’s happening now in their lives.
*Thursdays at Echo Bodine’s Center Thursdays 7pm – 9:00pm Feb 7th – March 28th Cost is $25 per class
We will be using the book “Oneness” by Rasha as a foundation of discussions each week.
Some topics covered will be:
– Understanding the experience of ascension.
– Co-creation and breaking patterns that create unwanted outcomes.
– How to recognize and decline the invitation of conflict in our lives.
– Releasing the cellular imprinting experiential history of our many lives.
– Integrating the momentum of change as a population.
– Embracing the rule changes of physical reality.
– Understanding the role of relationships in our journey.
– Attaining a freedom from attachment.
– Vibrational nature of today’s children and generations to come.
– Integrating change into one’s self definition.
– Creating a foundation for compassion.
– Detaching from the details of the Illusion.
– Sourcing inner guidance.
– Being Nowhere, Nothing, No-one — Here —-Now.
– Viewing your life thru the eyes of Oneness ………………..And Much More!
*Discover clues that inspire us to create the kind of lives we long for and help us release the energies that prevent us from realizing our dreams.
*Learn to recognize the emotional patterns that undermine our best intentions. As we start to harmonize with the powerful energies building all around us–and with the power of Creation that’s driving it.
*Together we will take a sacred, experiential journey that leaves us timeless tools for real transformation and a clear roadmap of the inner path to enlightenment.
The Center for Spiritual Development is located at 5356 Chicago Ave. So. (across from Aqualand).
Copyright 2019 Echo Bodine. All rights reserved.