- You know a person’s mood the moment they walk into a room.
- Strangers are drawn to tell you their problems.
- You “just have a feeling” that you should change your route to the store, only to learn that you avoided a serious accident.
- You hear the phone ringing and usually know who’s calling.
- When you meet someone’s child or pet for the first time, people often remark, “Wow, he really likes you – he isn’t usually good with strangers.”
- You have lucid dreams about people who are no longer alive.
- Friends and family members often joke, “You must be psychic!”
Think you’re psychic? Talk to Echo LIVE – tell her your stories! The next online class begins October 3.
Copyright 2016 Leigh Hopkins. All rights reserved.